All of our tech packs come with full sampling layout, meaning there's a place to record all of your sampling edits and fit notes, from 1st proto to size run sampling.
If you'd like to learn how to fit garments yourself AND how to professionally note the outcomes in the tech pack, this guide is for you!
Even if you're not planning on fitting your garments yourself, you need to have a basic understanding of what's involved - how else can you check if the peron you've hired to do it, has done a thorough job?
In this guide, you'll learn
- A step by step guide on how to fit your samples
- How to record the fit notes and send back to factory for edits
- How to judge when to make edits and how that's done
- What and how grading is determined
- How to update the grading and when that is necessary
- Glossary of industry standard terminology and abbreviations
- Lifecycle of the sampling process